Here is an another review on a lip product!
Now, I do not like to review all the products that I buy or have, but I do like to review products that are well known (to my knowledge) that are supposedly “fantastic”, or products that I had bad experience with.
For this product, for my experience, this is one worth not buying. Now I have read that there are quite good reviews on this product but they have been reviewing the regular size (which I do not think there should be any difference) and not the sample size which I have reviewed for this post. Nevertheless, I have written up pros and cons so please keep on scrolling down~ go go go!
Tony Moly Banana Lip Balm (sample size)
A deliciously scented lip balm that contains banana extract, coconut oil, milk protein extract, and Ceramide 3. Provides nutrition and moisture to treat dry and fatigued lips. Infused with a soft & sweet banana milk scent. Restores soft smooth & healthy looking lips. Features a pocket size with strap easy to carry around.
How to use
Apply a proper amount to lips to keep moist. Reapply as needed.
Petrolatum,Polybutene,Silica Silylate,VP/Hexadecene Copolymer,Diisostearyl Malate,Tocopheryl Acetate,Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891),Fragrance(Parfum),Polyethylene,Dehydroacetic Acid,Polyglyceryl-2Triisostearate,Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140),Silica Dimethyl Silylate,Musa Sapientum (Banana)Fruit Extract,Ceramide 3,Cocos Nucifera (Coconut)Oil,Milk Protein Extract,Water,Butylene Glycol,1,2-Hexanediol,Phenoxyethanol
- Cute packaging. C’mon. It is shaped like a freaken banana so major points for that. A lot of people complimented on the packaging and said how cute looked!
- Can use as key chain after the product is finished because there is a strap attached to it! I am planning to put it with my keys
- It is better than nothing! I do have to apply the product on my lips several times until my lips feel comforted so it is better than not using!
- The product did not smooth or restore my lips to healthy looking lips like it stated on the website! I expect my lips to feel comforted and not chapped after using a lip balm and this product did not do what it was supposed to do! After putting the product on my lips, I did feel something was on my lips, but it still felt chapped and dry flakes were still present. When I put lip balms that actually work in the past, my dry flakes seemed to be smoothed over but this one did not do it.
- No smell. Now, this can be considered pros because I know a lot of people do not want their beauty or skin care products to have strong scents. I do not mind scent here and there but when a product is packaged as a banana, I expect some sort of banana scent coming out of the product and well, this did not deliver the scent like it stated on the website!
- Last but not least, and this can be a minor thing, but when I tried to squeeze the last remnants of the product, because I like to use up most of my products, it was a bit hard because the packaging was quite stiff. But like I said, this was a minor issue and I am just being nit picky here.
Overall: Recommend or no?
No!! I will not buy this product again!
I will only recommend to those who are obsessed with all banana packaging and only for those people!
Please leave a comment down below if you have any favorite lip balm or any horrible lip balm that you have tried in the past.
Thanks for reading!